But I really don't want to leave my family,yet I must or we wont have food or clothes anytime soon!
I need to find a job now that father is hurt and cant be a voyageur
I really should of thought about this before I made this decision
I don't know if I want to do this I'm very nervous.I don't know if I can even eat my breakfast right now and, on the bright side I won't have to go to school any more.
This is terrible weather
Are we going to make it !!
These guys are really tough and are muscular I'm just a little boy that made a very bad decision.I now have blisters all over my hand and have muscle aches everywhere in my body.
We were at deathly situation that scared the corn out of me,and we need to start being more careful now that were at the rapids so we don't tip the boats like almost happened seconds ago.
Time to go home!!
Today we went right through The Michipicoten Bay to save twenty miles.While we were thinking this is easy peasy right now,it hit us,the terrible weather,there were so many waves and it was raining badly the weather changed in seconds
Guess what,today we FINALLY reached Grand Portage and Its amazing. You would not even start to understand how good it felt to see Grand Portage in the distance,also felt good to know I made it here in one piece
I decided to get back to Lachine because I miss my family and friends.So now since most of the people left to go up north we now have to also depart back down to Montreal. But i'm so excited to get back to my family,friends and Celeste.Being a Voyageur was not as easy as I expected it to be, but I'm happy I even made it here alive and well.