Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
(1) Have you heard about how the leader of the club is a misogynist?
(3) A leader should be someone you look up to. This new leader really is an anomaly compared to other leaders.
(2) Yeah I did, I don't understand how you could be a leader and abhor an entire gender.
(4) Surprisingly I even heard he's bilked people out of their money before.
(4) Yes everything is all good, but have you heard the rumors going on about you?
(2) Oh hey... nice to meet you Jack. I like the necklace you have on!
(3) Thank you! It's my special talisman that I always keep with me. You guys seem on edge is everything okay?
(1) Hey, my names Jack, I'm the new leader of the afterschool club!
(2) I may not be perfect but I'll always strive to be the best for the club and I can guarantee that. The only issue is that I can sometimes make facetious remarks at the wrong time.
(2) Well... people have been saying you're a misogynist along with a person who bilks people out of their money.
(3) I promised you none of that is true, and I always strive to be a good leader and example for everyone.
(1) I haven't... what have people been saying about me? Though, I doubt they're true, If anything I'd be contrite if any of these things were true.
(3) Man, I really do bemoan rumors and people who make them, they could really ruin a person's life.
(1) I should've figured as much, a leader is someone that everyone can look up to. You wouldn't be chosen to be a leader if that wasn't true.
(2) I always try and be a good example for everyone of course. Though I do have a rather placid personality I try my best to show some excitement.
(3) Well, a leader is a person who has integrity, the ability to communicate, a good influence along with other characteristics.
(1) It's really good to hear that the leader of the club is a good person, I was worried for a second.
(2) Alright, it was really nice meeting you and I'll make sure to keep in mind that you can never believe a rumor until you find out the truth.
(1) Well I got to go make sure the school supplies in the clubroom are replete along with locking up the clubroom.
Over 15 Million
Create My First Storyboard