The Water Cycle

The Water Cycle
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • The Water Cycle
  • Step 1: Evaporation
  • Step 2: Condensation
  • By: Neil Abat  This is a short story with a little droplet water
  • Step 3: Precipitation
  • The First step of the water cycle is evaporation. Water vapor 85% mostly comes from oceans, the other 15% is from lakes, snow, rivers, and even plants.
  • Runoff and infiltration
  • The second step, condensation, is a bit more advanced. The Vapor turns condenses in the morning to form dew. Most of the Vapor though condense to a cloud which contains the water droplets. There, the droplets can ether go back to vapor or stay to precipitate
  • It Restarts over and over again
  • evaporation Condensation  Precipitation
  • Precipitation is the last step of the producer. It includes rain and snow that fall on earth. Some of the vapor forms in the mountains They lead back to the ocean by rivers, animals, plants, or simply just go underground. 
  • The runoff is when water can't sink into the soil, and mostly happens in mountain. Infiltration is when water seeps down underground where it can't be found(It Ryhmes). It then flows to the ocean where it restarts the cycle
  • The Diagram shows the three steps, going counter-clockwise.
More Storyboards By 3afc24bb
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Business Resources

All Business ArticlesBusiness Templates

Film Resources

Film ResourcesVideo Marketing

Illustrated Guides

BusinessEducation
Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store