Bye, Mom! I promise I won't do anything I'm not supposed to!
Okay, we're going on our date now, Jamiroquai! DON'T. EAT. THE XANAX™.
Aight, where's the Xanax™??? Oh - I found it! As a 5'3, 95lb 7 year old, I am not only not of legal age to consume this medication, but am also not of a large enough body mass to handle such a copious amount of medication , but, oh well, at least it doesn't cause anaphylactic reaction!
I can feel my nervous system shutting down - and infact, I think my heart rate has diminished to to just under 35 BPM, I can really feel my life force draining from my body!
Wow, I guess having those 18 bars of xanax really took a toll on me!
Oh no! - It appears the child is has overdosed on some sort of controlled prescription narcotic, and is currently suffering symptoms of loss of consciousness, aspiration of saliva, vomiting, a very shallow, slow heart rate, and a depressed nervous system!
Now that we know that he has ingested Xanax™, we should continue with the stomach pumping to remove the foreign substance from his body, and administer intravenous fluids with various other medications in order to counter the apparent overdose.
While he is safe, what matters is that this situation could have been prevent with a caregiver of some sort, and not an overwhelming lack of responsibility on your part!
Thank god we found Jamiroquai fast enough, or else the Xanax™ would have affected his brain stem and CNS enough to stop his breathing and and stop his heart.