This storyboard does not have a description.
- Do you work well with others? - do you have a flexible schedule? -do you have the time to travel around? etc.
when becoming a film crew member you should consider the following
the mandatory course requirements for this program at York University, for example, is ENG4U, an OSSD, and 5 aditional 4U or M courses
although there are no film or camera related courses to take, universities sugest you take extra curricular workshops and electives to get a feel of it
some great skills to have are: -hardworking -resourceful -work well with a team -be able to work for long periods of time etc.
becoming a dancer or dance instructor definitely follows the same academic standards as working in media arts and film
- do you have a flexible schedule? - are you only committed to this or do you have other commitments? - are you ready to work on your own and with others?
when going into this field you would also like to consider the following:
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art