Things Fall Apart storyboard characters and other info
This storyboard does not have a description.
HIS 3 WIVES
Okonkwo is a classic tragic hero, as he is very inwardly. He portrays himslef as a very masculine man however, he is very worried and insecure about how other people see him.
-Nwoye, Okonkwo's oldest son -He is continually beaten by Okonkwo as Okonkwo believes he can correct him by doing so. - He hates his father more and more as time goes on - He joins the missionairies -His father disowns him and he finds happiness as he is now away from his father
- Okonkwo wishes Ezinma were a boy as she would have been the perfect son. - She brought out the tender side of her father - She stands up to her father - Her father thinks she has a masculine side - Shes like her father as she puts strategy before emotion
-Hes very popular amongst all the children in the tribe as well as with Okonkwo and Nwoye - Hes had been given to the clan as a gift from a neighbouring clan
- MR. BROWN succeds in winning a large number of converts - He's sympathetic to the clan - He doesn't try to change the native culture - He listens to the people of the clan
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art