want to survive the school year? just read this panel if you want to, because I can't control you, it's your choice, not mine.
4) ignore what others think about. and that doesn't mean you shouldn't accept the nice things, just don't get a big head about it. it's their opinion about what others think about you, and you shouldn't take it to heart. they're missing out on who you really are.
or else you'll go down with a bad case of identity crisis.
1) just be yourself, don't try being somebody you're not.
5) don't get mad at bullies. they want to get mad, don't give them pleasure, it's okay to stand up for yourself, and it's okay to not have enough confidence, not everyone is born fearless. if you see your bully, walk away, don't even say 'hi' they most likely won't give you the same nice greeting. if you are being pursued by your bully, surround yourself with friends, nobody will pick on you with somebody else around.
would you really want to hang out with somebody who doesn't treat you well?
2) don't be a bully, nobody will want to hang out with rude people.
3) stay away from toxic friends, don't hand out with somebody who doesn't appreciate your time
if they force you to do something you don't want to do and laugh at you about it, they're a toxic friend