This storyboard does not have a description.
English Bill of Rights
1) William Bradford was the author of the mayflower compact. 2) The Mayflower Compact was signed November 21st 1620. 3) The Mayflower Compact was written because the colonists needed to pick a leader. 4) The people who wrote the Mayflower Compact were trying to find freedom from british rule in America.
1) The English Parliament wrote the English Bill of Rights. 2) The English Bill of Rights was signed in 1689. 3) The bill was passed to expand the rights of the Parliament and the people. 4) The parliament was trying to limit the powers of the king.
1) The Nobles of England wrote the Magna Carta. 2) The Magna Carta was created in 1215. 3) The Magna Carta was written so that the nobles could take their power back from the king. 4) The nobles wrote this because the king had taken their power and their rights.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art