Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
1. In this scene, the audience feels nervous for the character.
2. The main character in this scene most likely is terrified since he has a gun pointing at him.
5. The conflict creates suspense by making the audience feel scared for the character.
5. The conflict creates suspense by
1. Due to this scene, the audience feels nervous for him.
2. The character probably feels nervous about what's going on.
3. This scene reveals how he actually tries to hide and doesn't just quit.
2. The character's personality get's revealed by how he's hiding and is scared.
1. This scene makes the audience feel nervous and relieving since he in the tree.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard