One day, my 5-year old self woke up one morning and went to the kitchen for some break feast.
I figured what to eat for the morning. I decided on pancakes. I took all the ingredients from the fridge and started cooking.
I was wiping the counter when I had to suddenly go to the bathroom. I also forgot to turn the stove off. I threw the towel I was wiping the counter with in the air and somehow, it flew in the pan! It caught on fire as I was doing my business.
When I got back I was so scared, I couldn't move! I called my parents down to help me stop the fire.
My parents were as shocked as I but they at least knew how to stop a fire.
Once my parents stopped the fire, I knew I was in big trouble. I cried a lot that day. From then on, I wasn't allowed to cook by myslef anymore.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art