This storyboard does not have a description.
The Magna Carta
The Mayflower Compact
The English Bill of Rights
We are actually starting to get treated better!!!
1. The nobles. 2. They wrote it in 1215 3. To limit the power of the king and to protect their rights. 4. To put a limit on the kings power, make laws and punishments equal and property rights
1. Pilgrims. 2. 1620. 3. To figure out who was in charge. 4. Create their own gov., everyone would follow the law, and make sure the government will serve for the common good.
1. Parliament. 2. 1689. 3.Expand the rights of the parliament and the people. 4.Free elections, rights to bear arms, petition the gov., and fair trial.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art