This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Carbon is in the ground as a fossil fuel
2. The fossil fuel is taken to a factory and burned to create the energy we use. 3. And this also put it into the air
4. When the carbon goes to a gas form in the air the plants take it in.
5. Then the animals eat the plants and absorb the carbon from the plants. 6. Then they soon die and fertilize the ground.
7. The dead and decaying animals and also the grass absorbs into the water and the water begins to have carbon in it also.
8. The animals also could be hunted and put in stores and people eat the food and this puts carbon in humans
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art