Public Health Project

Public Health Project
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Last year, 9.5 million services were provided. 4.4 million of which were STI related. In terms of improving education, our website which provides all the information you could need was visited 73 million times. We also launched a new video series that provides sex education. It received 230,000 views in 3 months.
  • How effective are your services at reducing these public health issues?
  • We receive funding from government reimbursements and grants like Medicaid and Title X. We also receive it from private insurance and through private donations and grants. Some of our past donors include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Buffet Foundation. 
  • One last question, where does the funding come from in order to run Planned Parenthood?
  • Planned Parenthood
  • Now that we know what Planned Parenthood does, how good are they at delivering on their promises? Lets see what Charity Navigator has to say...
  • Planned Parenthood is very transparent and the money you give goes to providing services. 80% of their funding goes to services while the other 20% is split between administrative and fundraising.
  • Planned Parenthood
  • 4/4 Stars
  • THE END.
  • Works Cited: Ducharme, Jamie. “Americans Are Getting STDs at Record Rates.” Time, Time, 28 Aug. 2018, time.com/5379165/std-rates-sex/. Lowen, Linda. “Abstinence Only Education and Sex Education in the U.S.” Thoughtco., www.thoughtco.com/abstinence-only-sex-education-3533767. Planned Parenthood. “Official Site.” Planned Parenthood, www.plannedparenthood.org/. Planned Parenthood. “Our Issues.” Planned Parenthood, www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-new-york-city/our-issues. “Rating for Planned Parenthood Federation of America.” Charity Navigator, www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4338. “Statistics .” American Sexual Health Association: Your  Source For Sexual Health Information, www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/statistics/.
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TPT Store