This storyboard does not have a description.
1. “Alejandra Mortiz,” Lady says. “What do you offer the spirits of your dead in exchange for their blessing?” “Blood of the guide,” I whisper.
2. “We accept,” the spirits respond in a chorus.
2. The portal opens. My family screams as the roots wrap around there waists and drag them into the vortex.
1. The Spirts disappeared.
2. “A demon just took my whole family, and you tell me to relax!?!?”
1. The portal disappeared, dragging my family along with it. I started panicking and screaming at Nova to help me get my family back. “Alex, relax!”, Nova yelled.
3. Read Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art