Kelsey just ate dinner and is about to go to bed, but she has to clean up the kitchen after making food.
I've just eaten dinner and I need to clean up the kitchen.
She's now wiping off the counters now with some cleaning supplies, like a rag, and some spray. Unaware that there is a plate she had cleaned later that day, close to her. She accidentally sprays over it!
Now that I've sprayed the counter, I need to wipe it down.
After Kelsey has slept all night long, it's time for her to eat breakfast. She reaches for the plate that she accidentally sprayed over last night while cleaning up.
THE NEXT MORNING...
I'll use this plate for breakfast since I washed it yesterday
She puts her breakfast onto the plate with chemicals on it and makes her way to the dining room.
Perfect, I'll just put this food onto this plate
She finally realizes what she has just done! Kelsey accidentally food poisoned herself!
I feel so sick!
Luckily, Kelsey's sister, Brianna, lives with her and takes her to the hospital. She is starting to feel better but recognizes that she should be more careful in the kitchen from now on.
I'll definitely be more careful next time I am cleaning in the kitchen.