Pia, a grade 11 student, volunteered for a non-governmental organization that ran a shelter for street children.
Good Morning everyone! I will give you a task today. You have to report incidents involving street children that participate in illicit activities.
Oh no! Is that one of the children who used to go to the shelter? Why is he picking pockets?
(1) Oh my! You know that what you're doing is bad and illegal, right?
(2) I'm sorry, I know what I did is awful but I can't do anything because my father threatened to beat me up if I didn't give him money.
(3) That's so horrible! Alright, I will forgive you, just make sure that you will not do it again and we will make sure that your father will held responsible for his crimes.
(3) Alright, Ms. Pia, we will make sure that proper action will immediately happen.
(1) Good Morning, Ms. Pia, I called you here regarding your report about the child you met at the market. According to the authorities, the child's situation had already reported months ago, and they will look into it once they have time, as they have other priorities.
(2) That's so irresponsible of them. This child's case is serious, I think we need to find other authorities that will prioritize this case. This boy also needs proper help and care as he faced traumas.