1. Let's meet again today, I have more cigarettes.
4. Um, alright.
2. No. I don't think it's safe. It can become addictive. There are many long and short term affects of it on all your body parts, as well as social and economic consequences. I don't think you should be smoking either.
1. We've been waiting for you! Here, have a cigarette!
Your friend’s mum’s found out that they have been smoking. They were experiencing loss of breath, high blood pressure, and they all smelt of smoke. These are some of the short term effects of smoking.
2. Thank you for the apology. I hope you all feel better soon.
1. We are sorry. We are never going to smoke again. We should have listened to you.
1. Healthy alternatives to smoking include exercise, choosing a hobby and changing your routine.