animal farm chapter 6
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
1) All the animals worked like slaves building the windmill and doing everyday work on the farm at the same time.
We have so much work to do around the farm these days.
4) Mr. Whymper came to the farm every Monday.
But we are doing this work for ourselves, it'll be worth it.
Yeah, and we must listen to Napoleons orders.
2) Napoleon announces that Animal Farm would engage in trade to obtain urgent materials.
5) The pigs moved into the farmhouse even though it was against one of the original Animalism rules.
From today onwards, Animal Farm will trade with nearby farms to get urgent materials
3) The animals feel uneasy about the fact that the farm is dealing with humans but Squealer assured them everything was okay.
I thought all humans were bad.
Why are we dealing with them?
Don't worry guys, this is for the betterment of all of us.
Yeah! What if they attack us again?
You will now take care of all matter relating Animal Farm to the outside world.
Yes Napoleon, that sounds good!
From today onwards, all the pigs will move into the farmhouse as we are the brains of the farm and need a quite space
6) The windmill was torn down and Napoleon blamed Snowball.
Comrades, Snowball has come in the night and overthrown our windmill!
All our hard work is gone!
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard