Don't steal my books or else I will shoot you with my gun!
Not unless if you have a warrant!
May I please search your house, sir?
2. Wow, talk about a speedy trial. That only took 10 minutes. Thanks attorney for helping me out.
3. No problem bud. I tried my best. It was nice working with you and try to have fun in jail. I know it's no fun.
1. You, young man, are guilty on all 150 charges and will serve a life term in jail. Bye bye, have a good rest of life criminal!
4. Yes, I win!!!
5. Whisper: Dang it, I thought I could've gotten away with it. Yelling: Oh shoot, I forget! Never mind then, just go back to jail!!!
3. Wait, what about Amendment 8?
1. How dare you escape from jail! You are guilty on that 1 charge for a total of 151 charges. You will still serve that life term in jail, but before you go back to jail, which is where you should be, we are going to knock you out by hitting you with a baseball bat!
2. Way to go, judge!
4. He does have a point there, judge.
Thank you all for being here at this speech! Vote me, Donald Trump, for the next president of the United States! We will make America great again, I promise! God bless you and good night.