View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Reading One and Reading Two
5.That's weird, we are equal to woman, but we do have separate roles.
4.I'm a farmer, I own this small piece of land, my wife can't work though, as she's a woman.
2.I'm bringing this with me , what are you doing?
1.What are you doing?
3.I'm getting my crops. I live here and grow these crops.
Reading One , Reading Three, and Reading Four
1.There are so many people here! I only know twenty people where I'm from.
3.Why are there people in chains? We don't have that where I'm from, everyone is equal.
2.Only 20? There are over 5,000 people here.
4.Those are slaves, we captured most of them during war.
1.This place is huge, do you have children too?
3.How was he taken for compensation?
I owed someone crops and had no money at the time, so we agreed he could have my son.
2.I had a son who helped me farm, but was taken away for compensation.
1What's that clay tablet things with squiggles.
2It's a clay tablet with all my sales of crops. The squiggles are writing, that indicate what a message.
1. We are always on the run for more animals.
2. This is what I use to kill animals. We set up quick tents to live in temporarily and follow the animals.
That's a lot of work! I use a similar tool, but we domesticate animals and raise them where we live.
1. Who is this guy and what nice building is this?
3. This is the palace that he lives and works in.
2. That is the Babylon king Hammurabi, he makes a lot of important decisions for Babylon.