(1) In 1836 an important event happened that took away a big chunk of our land. Does anyone know what that event is?
(3) That's Right!
(2) Was it Remember the Alamo?
(1) Does anyone know what happened during Remember the Alamo?
(2) I know that David Crockett was a former Congress from Tennessee and Texas won the war after Mexico gave up several wars. It was also located in San Antonio Texas.
(3) Good Job Cat.
(2) We're learning about....
(3) Remember the Alamo!
(1) What is going on in here?
(2) Because Mexico use to be way bigger then it is now. When Texas became the 28th state of the U.S. Mexico became a lot smaller.
(1) Why is this event important?
(2) Ok! It was important because Mexico lost a lot of land. Also, the Alamo was surrounded by four ways and hundreds of people were killed because the Mexican army shot the Alamo down. Remember the Alamo was a war between Texas and Santa Anna’s Army.