Bio
Updated: 6/5/2020
Bio
This storyboard was created with StoryboardThat.com

Storyboard Text

  • I can’t believe we are having twins
  • I’m so excited!! I guess twins run in the family since I’m a twin.
  • I wonder if they will have brown or blue eyes
  • Well they are more likely to have brown eyes since the brown eye color is dominant to the blue which is recessive
  • Ohhh so if we did the punnet squares we would see that each child has a 1 in 4 chance of having blue eyes and a 3 in 4 chance of brown eyes.
  • Exactly! So that is 25% chance for blue eyes and 75% for brown since they add up to 100%
  • Can you explain why this is?
  • Yes. For every gene there are two alleles, one comes from me and the other comes from you. But if they are different only the dominant one will show up.
  • 4 years later...
  • Wow! It’s crazy how we produced two kids with our genetics.
  • I know. Also our daughter ended up having blue eyes and that is crazy because she only had 25%chance of getting blue eyes.
Over 14 Million Storyboards Created
Storyboard That Family