Students fly to Rome to Study abroad and talk about Julius Caesar.
2. Yes in fact I have! My favorite thing I learned there last time was about Julius Caesar.
1. Have you ever been to Rome Before? 3.Wow! Did you study Julius Caesar?
Me too, I did a timeline of his dictatorship in high school! I learned about his most important reform, unemployed citizens.
When I studied him I was surprised that he and Cleopatra were lovers after the Gallic War!
Hello, this is your flight attendant speaking, today we are flying to Rome!
To pass the time I will tell you a couple of facts about Julius Caesar, starting with his red boots, he wore red boots because he planned to make himself king.
That is so cool!
Did you know that he was born 3 days before the Ides of March?
I hope everybody had a great flight in first class, please fly United again and enjoy your time in Rome!!!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art