- Going to see friend at a restaurantI showed the person with schizophrenia driving as to emphasise how people with the illness do their best to live a normal life.This person has been to hospital before because of his schizophrenia.
Whats up? Sorry i'm late!
- Entering restaurantThis scene is setting up a meeting with a friend as communication is one of the biggest struggles for a person with the disability.
You were just sitting in this chair!
I think you should go to the hospital again
- They meet upThe friend already knows about his illness.
- Friend disappears just as he appears again behind himThis is an example of hallucinations. He saw his friend sitting down in the chair but then his 'real' friend just came through the front door.
- Lots of confusionThe confusion afterwards is natural when people see hallucinations. However this can be even worse for people with schizophrenia as it could trigger other symptoms such as self-harm. The friend advises he goes to the hospital again as to receive treatment.
- Friend takes him to hospitalThe friend drives him to the hospital as to make sure he gets there safely. If he had hallucinations on whilst driving, the result could be fatal.