This storyboard does not have a description.
Georgina befriends Carmella, not knowing she was the owner of the dog they stole.
14. I am trying to borrow money from my sister and uncle for a reward for the return of Willy.
13. My dog Willy is missing. He is the last thing I have left from my grandfather.
Georgina is feeling guilty for her wrong doings.
12. Carmella! What's wrong?
15. Carmella, I am the one who stole Willy, I was trying to help my family find a place to live.
16. It's ok. Thank you for being honest to me. Sorry if I didn't have the money to give you for being honest.
17. Good news! My really good friend is letting us live here with her.
I promise I will never do that again. Doing the wrong things for the right reasons are not always the best choice.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art