Questions About Remote Learning? Click Here

fertilization
Updated: 9/28/2020
fertilization
This storyboard was created with StoryboardThat.com

Storyboard Text

  • today we are going to learn about fertilization
  • fertilization takes place inside of the female body, the sperms introduce in to the female genital , the deposition of the sperms is called insimination,the sperms past to the cervix enter to the uterux and then the fallopioan tube.
  • Fertilization is the fusion of gametes to give life to a new individual organism. Human fertilization is the union of the human egg and sperm, this process is taking place in the Fallopian tube. The speed has tu fuse with a ovum. After the sperm enters the cytoplasm of the ovocyte, the tail of the sperm disintegrates and then a cortical reaction occurs this prevents other sperms from fertilizing the egg. Then the second meiotic division producing the haploid ovum, this will then release a new polar body.
  • Now we are gonna learn the Monochorionic vs Dichorionic Twin Pregnancy
  • Identical twins are also called homozygous twins or monozygotic twins. They are caused by fertilization in which one egg splits into two. Identical twins share all genes and are always the same sex. Conversely, in the same pregnancy, fertilization of two eggs will produce fraternal twins or two-egg twins. They share half of their genes, just like any other siblings. The sex of the twins may be the same or different.
  • It is not enough to use the term "twins" to describe pregnancy. The number of placentas in a twin pregnancy is critical to determining the best way to safely care for the pregnancy. Nearly 75% of all twins are fraternal siblings, and each twin will always have its own placenta (chorion). The other 25% are identical twins, of which three-quarters (75%) will share a placenta (monochorionic).
Over 14 Million Storyboards Created
Storyboard That Family