I'm sorry to tell you this but your husband and son are very sick and there is no cure for them.
They ate very horrible unsanitary food that caused their stomachs to erupt
THIS CAN'T BE! WHY MY FAMILY!
I can't believe this I don't want to believe this!
Margret cooked and served the unsanitary food to her family. Margret didn't eat what she cooked because she had ate before . Margret and her family where fine until the next morning. Margret woke up early to the sound of vomiting , it was her husband and son. Immediately her son and husband where rushed to the hospital
Shortly after Margret's family was rushed to the hospital she received the worst news ever, her son and husband were both very ill. They were ill due to the unsanitary food that the man sold Margret. The doctors said the food they ate was as poisonous as a rattlesnake bite. Margret was told shortly after that both her husband and son had died. Margret was devastated and went home sad.
Margret could not believe the news of her families death, she blamed herself for buying and cooking the food for them. When she was leaving the hospital room Margret saw more people in the waiting that had bought the mans food. All the doctors were rushing to help every patient. Margret's family and friends were being taken from her because of the unsanitary food that was not processed the way it should have been. If only someone stopped it before it was too late.