This storyboard does not have a description.
- Start with shot of Jean-Paul watching over his wife - Character won't have speaking role - Voiceover will explain the problem and introduce the character - Character will have a worried expression
- Voiceover detailing the decision to use the vr headset treadmill - Character will a thinking emotion
- Voiceover explaining the use of the vr treadmill - Character can use cardboard box to simulate a vr headset - Character will preform the motion of putting on the vr headset - Treadmill can be improvised
- high fidelity model go here - screen will transition to the application -voiceover will detail the process using of application
-Chacter will "load" into a simluated envrionment -shot of the environment is provided -Maybe shot of character from first/thirdperson -Voice over will explain that jean-paul wishs the change the simulated environment, which will then shift to another environment
-new environment - similar style of shots for this environment - simulation will end with this environment
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art