This storyboard does not have a description.
(1) Hey Mr. B! I was wondering if you could help me on the multiplying and dividing fractions. Can you help me study for the retake?
Sure! I wouldn't mind at all! I'm heading to the class right now, let's go now while we have time.
Welcome to math class!
I don't understand the dividing part, i do understand the multiplying.
It's the same thing but with multiplying. you divide them normally, then you check to see if its going to be negative or positive.
Alright, I got this. It's only the study sheet.
(1) Thank you again for helping me study, Mr.B!
Any time Katelynn!
Great, it's test day. I don't know if yesterday helped. I hope it did.
I really hope I passed that test. I worked to hard to understand that.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art