Kayla and Meredith
(1) Meredith look!!! A $100 bill!
(2) WOW! We should probably try to find the owner. Let's ask around at school tomorrow.
(1) But I found it!
(2) But it is not yours. Lets ask around and if we can't find the owner you can keep it.
(3) Kayla, I can't believe that Gabby dropped the money. I am happy that you decided to return it.
(2) Hey Kayla! Thank you for returning my money. It means a lot.
(1) I am happy I decided to return it. You were right, it was the right thing to do.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art