Project in History Part 2
This storyboard does not have a description.
New Deal (1933)
2. Yes, we've heard about them. The citizen will now be able to start a new life.
They made programs like the Social Safety Net. The New deal was also made to prevent another depression in our economy,
1. Hey guys! There are new programs that been made, it'll help each one of us get back into shape!
1. Sergeant, our main goal here is to persuade the world into having freedom!
2. Oh no! The Japanese military attacked Pearl Harbor! We must retaliate.
After the bombing in Japan, the U.S was known to be a Super Power. It also ended the WWII.
World War II (1941-1945)
3. We should teach them a lesson and bomb Hiroshima & Nagasaki.
2. Yeah right! The war really gave the people opportunites in life and it gave them the freedom we wanted.
Aftermath of WWII (1945 after war)
1. Damn! Who thought that us joining the war would boost our economy and we would be superior.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art