The magnificent celebrations... The great tournaments...
You will never hear your mother's tales again
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!
1) Once upon a time... A man took his wife and son to hide in the forest... They lived like hermits, seeing no one
Hen's oil will serve the same purpose, use the cobra oil for another time...
Ah! My son! My eyes bear a terrible pain! Please go fetch some cobra oil to cure me!
2) The boy grew up listening to his mother's stories about the life she once had in the city. Longing to visit it, he asked his father to return to the city, he immediately told his son that he will never listen to his mother's tales again. He took his son on hunting trips, making sure that he would not have time to spend with his mother
MY BACK IS IN PAIN! Please return with porcupine oil!
I'll kill you now
3) The boy's chance to leave came when his father passed away. Soon after, the boy and his mother ventured out to the city. When the boy left to retrieve food, his mother stayed inside. In there she met a huge giant, who instantly took a liking to her as she yelled back at him. He asked her to be his wife, but since she refused he was now set on killing her son.
Thank you for putting me back together!
4) The giant would spare him if he did the given tasks. Upon his return, the mother faked having an ailment in her eyes, only to be cured by cobra oil. The son set out to find it, knowing the dangers. On his way back, the boy met an old woman, who told him that hen's oil will be the same, and so she took the cobra oil. Once back, the hen's oil "cured"his mother's eyes.
My eyes have been cured! (Does not know that it's hen's oil)
Use the hen's oil once again. The porcupine oil will be useful later
5) She then pretended that her back hurt. So, he went to get porcupine oil, and met the old woman again, and swapped porcupine oil with hen's oil. Shocked to see the boy's return, the giant tied the boy up and told him to escape. Since the boy could not, the giant killed him, cutting his body in 5 pieces to send back home, for his mother's request.
Don't kill him!
6) On the way back, the old woman, who was Nossa Sehora, found the horse and used the oils to resurrect him. Immediately, the boy went back to slay the giant and succeeded doing so. Seeing the dead giant his mother declared, “The magic circle of a mother’s love, with the Holy Mother’s help, will guard a lad against all perils,”