Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Hi! Today, i'm going to tell you the steps of packet switching! Please listen. :D1. First, the data is split into chinks (packets)
2. Each packet has a from and to address and payload (data chunk).
3. If the data requires multiple chunks then the order of each packet is noted.
Ohhhh.... I see..
4. And then, the packets are sent onto the network, moving from router to router taking different paths (set by the router). Each packet's journey time can therefore differ.
This is kind of boring
Oh no! Wait, there's one more step!
5. Once packets arrive they are re-ordered and...6. Message sent from recipient to sender indicating that the message has been received
uh..I think my mum is calling me to go home...
7. And finally, if no confirmation message, sender transmits data again
Bye!!!! Thank you for listening. Hehe, i hope he liked it
Ugh, thank god.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard