2. Yeah. But did you know that when a large star runs out of fuel, it can no longer support its heavy weight. The pressure from the star's massive layers of hydrogen press down forcing the star to get smaller and smaller.
1. Did you know that a black hole is similar to a vacuum cleaner, cleaning up debris left behind in outer space?
2. Did you know that black holes are made up of 3 main parts. There is the Outer Event Horizon, Inner Event Horizon, and the Singularity.
1. Then the star eventually gets smaller than an atom.
1. Black holes keep the planets in orbit around the sun.