This storyboard does not have a description.
2. Yeah. But did you know that when a large star runs out of fuel, it can no longer support its heavy weight. The pressure from the star's massive layers of hydrogen press down forcing the star to get smaller and smaller.
1. Did you know that a black hole is similar to a vacuum cleaner, cleaning up debris left behind in outer space?
2. Did you know that black holes are made up of 3 main parts. There is the Outer Event Horizon, Inner Event Horizon, and the Singularity.
1. Then the star eventually gets smaller than an atom.
1. Black holes keep the planets in orbit around the sun.
2. I think that black holes are really cool.
1. Black holes also keep our feet on the ground.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art