I wonder who would do this. This is terrible. NO wonder shes not at schhol.
I cant believe that her hate page has so many followers.
Make sure all work is handed in
She is so ugly
Lets talk about netiquette.
I will be talking to the principal shortly. Please don't be sad.
Cyber bullying can be a hurtful thing. It makes people feel unwanted. Nobody wants to feel like that. In the panel above somebody has made a hate page about a girl in their school. She has been gone from school for a couple of days. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.
3. When on the internet always think before you act. Am i doing the right thing. Dose this hurt somebody?
2. If you have any source of Social Media make sure that it is private or ask your parent if you want it to be public.
1. Make sure to have a safe password and always log out.
A few tips on how to stay safe online.
1. Talk to an adult you trust. If you are being cyber bullied. Tell someone. It can help.
3. Call Kids Help Phone. If you cant talk to an adult call them. They will be able to help you. 1-800-668-6868.
In a large school environment news spreads quickly. As much as you hate someone, it gives you no right to make a hate page about them, or email them rude or hurtful things. Even if it is supposed to be a joke people might not take it that way. Also don't join the group of hate. Be yourself
2. Chang all of your passwords, or contact the supervisor for the website.
What to do when in trouble.
THOUGHTFUL HELPFUL IMPORTANT NECESSARY KIND
Even though you may not notice it, people can take things very seriously. A hate page, rude emails or being blocked from a chat, can hurt someone a lot and affect their mental health. This child who has been cyber bullied, did the right thing to tell an adult she trusts. If you ever feel attacked tell and adult
Does it hurt someone? Will I be helping them?
Should I do this? What are the consequences?
Your parents tell you this everyday. Don't talk to strangers. They're right. Don't talk to anyone that you don't know especially on the internet. For Ex. People can say they are 12 but maybe they are 36. As well read the rules above and follow them in order to stay safe online. This will benefit you when online and many others as well.
4. Ask a guardian before downloading or using an app.
Have you ever felt as if you are being bullied online, or you don't feel comfortable doing something on the internet? Tell an adult you trust. They can help you. As well you can change some of your privacy settings, or talk to the website's supervisor. Kid's Help Phone is also a number you can call if you cant talk with your parents or teachers.
Think. It's a simple thing. Before you act online, make sure you are safe but also Think. Am i being kind, is it the right thing to do? Before you do something online ask your self these questions. Once its out on the internet, its not coming back. So be mindful of your actions and words.