This storyboard does not have a description.
- June 25, 1950 (North Korea invades South Korea)
- September 15, 1950 (Victory at Inchon)
- October 20, 1950 (China Joins War Pushing Back UN Forces)
The Korean War was a war between North Korea and South Korea. The war began on 26 June 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea following a series of clashes along the border
- Feb. 1951 (Peace Talks Begins)
The battle of Inchon was an amphibious invasion and battle of the Korean War that resulted in a decisive victory and strategic reversal in favor of the United Nations.
- April 1951 (MacArthur Fired for wanting to use A-Bomb)
The Chinese Army entered the Korean War in earnest with a violent attack against the American and United Nations forces in North Korea.
- July 7, 1953 (Truce Signed)
Peace talks began between the U.N. and North Korea in a village, just north of the future Demilitarized Zone.
The signed Armistice established a ¨complete cessation of all hostilities in Korea by all armed force¨ that was to be enforced by the commanders of both sides
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art