(1) The republican sniper decides to light up a cigarette after eating his lunch. This shows the other sniper his position and he is shot at. (Inciting Incident)
(2) The republican sniper realizes there's an enemy sniper shooting at him. He decides that he needs to eliminate the tank and the informant as additional threats.
(3) The republican sniper gets shot in the arm by the other sniper. He takes this time to take cover and bandage his wound.
(4) The republican sniper can't use his sniper because of his arm. He decides to drop his sniper off the building so that his enemy thinks he is dead. Once his enemy shows himself he shoots and kills him with a revolver. (Climax)
(5) The republican sniper reminisces on the war and what he has had to do in general. He feels regret and guilt for the people he has killed.
(6) Resolution- The republican sniper decides to see who his enemy is. He goes down onto the street to see that he had killed his brother.