This storyboard does not have a description.
Hey Samyukta, I mean Sam. You're a Hindu, too. Could you help me? Everyone keeps making fun of me.
Ram, don't be stupid. You've got to smarten up! We're in Canada, this is no place for your silly traditions.
What in the world are you wearing? A dress?! *laughter*
- Ram does not understand the culture and the reason why he is being bullied. - He asks for Sam's help in class the next day.
Ganesh, I pray to you everyday and I haven't done anything wrong. Should I stop being a Hindu? Please take me back home to India.
- Sam tells Ram to conform to the Western culture and discourages him from keeping his traditions. - Ram is concerned with this approach and questions his friendship with Sam.
- Ram is confronted by Sam's friends who mock and bully him. - Sam does nothing to stop them as they are her friends. - Ram is shocked and saddened by his friend's betrayal.
- Ram prays to Ganesha, questioning his belief and asking to go back to India. - He begins to have doubts regarding Hinduism.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art