This storyboard does not have a description.
2. The type of phone you'll be getting will depend on how patient you are.
1. Hey Mom, I think I'm ready for a phone upgrade!
What do you mean mom?
1. There's two terms called instant and delayed gratification.
2. What does that have to do with me getting a new phone?
That means we could either go to the store today and get you a phone, OR we could go back in two months and get the newest phone that is out!
So, instant gratification is desiring something without delay, and delayed gratification is waiting, but for something more rewarding in the end?
1. Yes exactly! So what do you think you'll do?
I think I'm going to wait!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art