it needs to be finished
(1) That Macbeth will become Thane of Cawdor.
(2) That also Macbeth would come King of Scotland.
(3) That Banquo's descendants will become kings.
Thank you for fighting in the battle!
KILL HIM, KILL HIM!
After the battle was over, MacBeth and his friend, Banquo, came across 3 whitches who offered them 3 predictions!
King Duncan awarded MacBeth with the Thane of Cawdor, so he knows the prophecies are true.
MacBeth kills King Dunkan!
MacBeth becomes King and, so the second prediction comes true.
To stop the third prediction, Macbeth kills Banquo, but the plan goes wrong and Banquo's son escapes.
MacBeth kills McDuff's family.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art