I am a woman from Sparta. I hunt for food, maintain the children and the household.
I am a woman from Athens. I take care of the household, spin thread, cook, etc.
remember, the Spartans are coming for dinner
Annabeth, I finished your blouse.
and dinner is ready kids
2. I do. He is in war training. Where should I put dinner?
8. he's at war. doesn't come home till he's 60
4. Tell your son to woman up!
3. mommy, I'm 7, do I have to go to war training!?
5. look mommy, they brought us a pet bird!!!
6. um, no sweetie and honey I guess that's our dinner not pet honey
1. I thought you had a 7 yr. old son
7. where's your husband?
Spartan women had the role to hunt for food while the men were at war training. Women in Sparta also maintained the children and the household. They needed to stay in fit shape like the men.
Athen women were meant to stay at home to clean up, spin thread, weave clothes and take care of the children and not leave the house except to get together with other women and weren't alowed to see men unless they were family.
The Spartan women and Athen women have many differences. They also have some similarities... but not many.