This storyboard does not have a description.
Physical Description and Personality Traits
Relations to Others
1. "Each had a rifle in his hand, each had hate in his heart and murder uppermost in his mind."
2. "...And you offered me your wine flask. ... Ulrich Von Gradwitz, I will be your friend"
Georg is an older Romanian man. He is the head of the Znaeym family. As the leader of the family, he is determined to take the land back from the Ulrich. He values loyalty and is very hateful of those he believes have wronged him and his kin. However, with the right steps taken by the wrongdoer, he is quite forgiving.
Georg and Ulrich have hated each other their whole lives. They didn't start the family feud, but they're both determined to end it by any means necessary. By the climax of the story it is revealed that the means for this is forgiveness. They both agree to end their feud through friendship.
1. They both hated each other and were willing to kill one another in order to have the plot of land. 2. Despite their lifelong hatred for one another, after accepting Ulrich's flask and contemplating their future as friends, Georg was very quick to forgive and befriend his previous worst-enemy.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art