Questions About Remote Learning?
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Yes, sure honey. I’m going to attend to give you support. I’ll be coming with your father.
Mom, I’m having singing competition on Sunday.Do you have free time to attend my singing competition?
1. Hi Via! I would like to invite you to come on my singing competition on Sunday at Loren’s Mall. Do you have free time?
3. The competition will begin at 09.00 am.
2. Hi Rara. Sure, I don’t have any plan on thatday. I’ll be there to support you. May I know what time is it?
4. Ok, I’ll come.
3. Your father is right, don’t think about it. Keep it calm.
4. Thank you. I’m going to backstage then
1. I’m so nervous, there are lot of people watching.
2. Just, relax sweety. You can do it!
Rara is having singing competition on Sunday, shewants to invite some people to attend her singing competition at Loren’s Mall.
2. Hi Via, finally you’re coming. It’s ok Via, the competition is not begin yet. How do I look?
4. I’m getting nervous.
1. Hi Rara! I’m sorry I’m late, there is a traffic jam.
3. You look so pretty today, but kinda pale. Are you ok?
2. That was awesome.
4. Thanks guys.
1. Congratulation sweety. We are so proud of you.
The day of singing competition at Loren’s Mall
4. Let’s go, I’m going to cook.
2. That’s sound great. Then, I would invite some of my friend to join. Do you want to join with us Via?
1. I think we should celebrate. Do you like it Rara? We are going to held small party tonight in our house.
At the backstage
6. ok, thanks Via.
5. Don’t be scared. Take a deep breath you can doit, ok!
Rara won the 1st place of the singing competition.
3. You look so great on the stage, you deserve it.
3. Sure, I’m having free time today. I’ll help you to prepare the party.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard