This storyboard does not have a description.
Okay, next question. Tell me two POSITIVE consequences of not giving in to negative peer pressure.
1. You learn how to stand up for your self. 2. You learn how to think rationally and start thinking about how your actions affect others.
1. Stabilizing or getting better grades 2. Having a good record.
1. You learn to respect yourself. 2. Builds your self esteem.
All of you are correct. God job guys.
1.Learn valuable life lessons. 2.Being more confident about yourself and your decisions.
1. You will have a better future which will lead to better career paths. 2. People will see that you have strong will and you follow a mind of your own.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art