Scientist of almost every country knew that the world would end in the matter of hours. They knew for longer than that, before they let everyone know. People began robbing grocery stores, taking stuff without paying and rioting. This was the state of nature.
Every country sends up a rocket ship filled with 100 people each along with supplies. They all land on the same planet and they create colonies and recreate societies. The people brought different things from their county so that they could grow crops for their agriculture.
Conflict starts because the people from the different colonies start stealing from each other. They are intruding on the rights of the other people. Everyone has the right to individual freedom but not to do bad things to others.
1.What important concepts did you learn in this LDC?
2.How do you feel these ideas will be used this year?
Because of this, the leaders of every colony decided that they would meet up every 4 months to discuss making new laws. They were not as cruel as those of Hammurabi, but they were laws.
After 12 months the social contract was established and popular sovereignty was made. And thousands of years later the laws still apply.
1. I learned about the 5 C's, Chaos, Collaboration, Conflict, Command and Common Good. 2. Because we may have to collaborate with our teammates. 3. I learned the most from collaboration. I learned that sometimes it leads to conflict. 4. I think group work was fine. 5. I did well in the one activity where there was a bucket of water. 6. Not clear on this. 7. Sometimes I liked it and sometimes not.
3. Which lesson did you learn the most from doing?
4. How do you think group work went?
6. What would you like to improve on the next time?
5. What did you do well during this unit?
7. What feedback would you like to give your teacher about this unit?