This storyboard does not have a description.
Surprise Island By Gertrude Chandler Report By Alexandra Bergeron Ms. Bailey Grade 5
Benny:What could it mean Henry? Henry: I don't know it is very old paper.
Benny: Look I found this old bottle by the pile of rocks behind me Mike : Let me see that now!
1. Benny and mike went into an old cave they they were not supposed to go into. Then Benny found a old bottle with a old note inside of it. Just then Henry and Morris looked inside of the cave and found Benny and Mike in the cave. Henry told the boys to get out of there now.
3. Then all of the kids where following the directions then they figured it out. They started to dig in the spot that it said to. The kids dug three feet and could not find any thing. All the kids gave up and started to play with the ball except Mike. Mike continued dinging and found a box with only five dollars he was sad because he thought he would find more than five dollars.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art