APEnglish 3 project

APEnglish 3 project
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Ethos
  • Logos
  • Pathos
  • Although your crush is in the same hallway, you can't see him or her. Due to overcrowding, they took the back way. You should too.
  • Out of 4000 students, 85% of them meet up in the main hallway after every. single. period.  Meanwhile the other 15% are chilling in their classrooms with 4 minuets to spare after taking another route. Who would you rather be?
  • As the hallways are packed as tight as sausages, you eventually bump into people. You get called names like stupid, ugly, and harry potter. You go home and cry and eat ice cream fast but slowly begin to realize like ice cream, it goes faster in the back hallways.
More Storyboards By alexia97308
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TPT Store