This storyboard does not have a description.
1. What's its title? 2. And the artist? 3. What are the aspects of victims and crime that the song talks about? Be specific.
Ok, guys, think about a song that talks about victims of crime.
5. Is there any background information that it's important to share about this song? Explain and cite your sources...
4. Why is it important to talk about this song?
6. Can you link this song and its lyrics to at least two concepts/ideas we have studied so far in the semester? Explain in detail; cite your sources.
7. Also make sure you include the song lyrics at the end of your paper. Cite your sources.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art