This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Mary approaches her front door. 2. Medium shot-close up 3. Eye level 4. Pan slightly to the left as she approaches the door. 5. Sound of Mary walking up to the door and of her opening the door with her clanging metal keys. 6.3 seconds
1. Mary is shocked from seeing Patrick dead on the ground. 2. Long shot 3. Eye level 4. No movement 5. Sound of Mary walking and stopping. Sound of Mary gasping. 6. 3 seconds
1. Mary bawls her eyes out and calls the police. She tells them what happened. 2. Close up 3. Eye level 4. No movement. Change the camera angle to be a close up of Mary when she starts talking to the police. Alternate between close ups of Mary and the rest of the scene. 5. Sound of Mary sobbing and of the phone ringing. Sound of police talking to Mary. Sound of dialogue. 6. 8 seconds
1. A bawling Mary dives into one of the detective's arms - the detective is Patrick's co-worker. 2. Long shot 3. Eye level 4. No movement. Later, zoom in on Patrick's co-worker comforting Mary. 5. Sound of Mary crying and of the co-worker saying, "There, there." 6. 4 seconds
1. The detective interrogates Mary. Mary describes what happened in detail. 2. Close up 3. Eye level 4. No movement except for camera angle switches whenever each of them speaks. 5. Sound of Mary stuttering and trying to compose herself enough to tell the detective what happened. Sound of detective scribbling and taking notes. 6. 13 seconds
1. More policemen and other personnel have arrived to investigate the scene. They check the backyard. 2. Long shot 3. Eye level 4. Pan the camera around 5. Sound of rustling grass and wind and of the men walking around. 6. 4 seconds
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art