- Waiting outside the warehouse to be called in. - Doing nothing in the meantime.
Organise their parcel
- Once their parcels are ready, they are being called inside. - They will ask the person in-charge for the trolley where all their parcels are being kept. - Take their trolley and start scanning for the items. - If wrong item is being scanned, they will give it back to the person in-charge.
Deliver the parcel
- Once they successfully scanned their items, they will start to plan their route. - Time consuming as they need to consider the customer's address and the timing that need to be delivered. - Normally they will go by cluster (North, South, East, West).
Notify the customer
- After planning their route, they arrange the parcels according to the location. - Time consuming as they need to arrange it.
- After arranging it, they will start to the delivery process. - While delivering the weather can change, traffic jams and that will cause late delivery.
- Once arrived at the destination, they will knock on the door. - If customer did not answer the door/not at home, they will call the customer.